ActiveDial provides a seamless experience on a variety of mobile devices and platforms
One key feature is the “Cellular Call Back” function which allows the PBX to call your mobile phone first before connecting you to the other party. This allows you to make uninterrupted phone calls using your native cellular plan instead of your data plan while masking your personal cell phone number with your company caller ID.
ActiveDial® Mobile for iPad
Created with iPad users in mind, ActiveDial Mobile offers simplicity, intuitive user-friendly format, and smart conveniences every iPad user can appreciate.
- Clear touch screen icons for easy navigation
- Works directly with built-in cellular for 4G LTE iPads – no wifi, no problem!
- Longer battery life than smartphones
- Works as a separate, dedicated phone without interfering with laptop/desktop or personal phones
- Compatible with AirPods and other wireless and bluetooth devices
- Functions without a headset through native speakerphone use
- Ample screen space for visually connecting/collaborating with other team members
Clear HD communications will work over the native microphone and speakers or a hands-free headset to keep conversations private. ActiveDial® Desktop also supports HD video calls by using an integrated or add-on webcam to allow face-to-face calls and meetings with your team taking your business communications to an even higher degree.
ActiveDial Web can be used to allow instant access to receive and make calls directly from a desktop, laptop, or tablet using a web browser instead of a physical desktop phone or softphone application. There is no need to install anything on the computer to use this feature.
ActiveDial Web is extremely powerful and easy to use – check team member presence, call history, voicemail, and communicate via chat and SMS text all via your web browser.