The Gxv3275 is truly an all-in-one VoIP device. This is a 6-line multimedia video phone with a 7″ color touch screen. The GXV3275 has integrated wi-fi, a built-in web browser, and HDMI connectivity, making this video phone the perfect solution for high-tech campuses and companies.
While other devices may have similar capabilities on the phone and video conferencing levels, it is the Android aspect that truly sets the GXV apart. Using this operating system means full access to the many Android apps in the Google Play Store™, including popular productivity and business apps. For many businesses, having access to these apps at every workstation is unprecedented. It unlocks powerful tools for productivity available through the Google Play store such as Salesforce1, Microsoft Lync, GotoMeeting, and more. Access to the store also means options when it comes to video conferencing on the phone’s 7 inch touchscreen. The GXV comes with one video conference platform built in, but also gives users the ability to download and use other platforms such as Skype.
- 6 Lines
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD
- Touch Screen
- Runs the Android™ Operating System 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference
- Mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
- Offers a multi-platform video conferencing solution
- HD wideband audio
- Full-duplex Speakerphone
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Includes AC power supply